Monday, October 13, 2008

Yield: A Difficult Decision

"I say we yield Koma," I announced to Cyclops in our hotel room as we planned for the next leg of the race. "I just don't like the guy."

Scott shook his head. "I was thinking Jan. She's been doing really well, and I think she's sleeping with Xavier." His jealousy was apparent.

"Jan would be a good choice, but I still say Koma."

"Or Gyrobo," Scott offered. "Nobody knows what he's talking about anyway."

"Yeah, I still say Koma."

"What about Nepharia?" Scott asked. "She kind of scares me."

"Everyone scares you," I replied. "Koma seems like a good choice."

"Nathan can fly," Scott explained, "he's tough competition."

"I'm leaning toward Koma."

We sat silently for a while. Then, Scott finally said, "Well, I suppose Koma might--"

"Great idea!"

We choose to yield Captain Koma and Victor Creed.

5 comments:

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Gotta hand it to Cyclops, he's a born leader unafraid to make the tough descision.

Nepharia said...

Yeah! It's not me! Sorry Koma.

Professor Xavier said...

I can't believe you would Yield Koma on Invade New Zealand Day. That's just cold.

captain koma said...

I - am - so - shocked.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It seemed a fair way of sorting it out!