Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome to AMR4!

Thank you one and all for coming and let me be the first to welcome you to a new and exciting season of the Amazing Mutant Race! It's amazing! There are mutants! It's a race! It's . . the Amazing Mutant Race 4!

Now you should know that the race of course is open to all people, regardless of race, gender, genetic content or even planet of origin. If you are interested in having your metal tested against some of the finest competitors in the Universe, then send an e-mail to the site administer and an invitation will be sent to you.

Welcome aboard everyone!

7 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Aw...who invited Charles?

captain koma said...

ok where's TAK?

That white maggot should be here.

He won AMR 3 didn't he.

You'd think he'd at least show up as a judge.

Professor Xavier said...

Apparently he's a little skittish about risking his title.

And have no fear, Noah, I'm not racing. I just like to watch.

captain koma said...

Hey chuck where's my invitation???

Oh and if everyone started mentioning this game on their favourite forums and blogs it'd start a bit of talk out there.

Congressman Nathan Petrelli said...

Sounds fun. I'm not sure when the race starts, but as long as it doesn't start this week. I'm on board...

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Heh, something tells me that this is going to be fun.

Did I say fun? I meant to say that this is going to blow.

Gyrobo said...

I'm looking forward to looting some national treasuries.