Friday, September 26, 2008

Santa...

Ladies and Gents,

Here we are lined up in General Store in Moose Jaw. Man, Some of these SUV's are looking pretty bad,especially Vegeta's.While we are waiting Prof. X gives all of us the next set of instructions.

"Head north, to Inuvik in the Northwest Territories. You will then swap out your vehicles for Neoteric Hovertrek 6 hovercrafts which you will use to continue your journey north across the Beaufort Sea to the North Pole."

There is our Detour, between the Rays or Play. Hmmm....Nick Fury or Santa....

Dude, I am totally helping Santa. So North it is.

Riding up with Deadpool isn't the easiest thing, I ever had to do. My muscles are sore from hitting him in the little boys.

So I try something different. I let Him play with a portable DVD player.

That was a HUGE mistake. He keeps playing some strange J-Pop music video.



Raptor Jesus help me.

He screams "MOAR" and hits repeat.

I swear, I am going to crash this Ford into a tree just to end the pain. The Worst part is the Camera Girl is bopping to the music like no tomorrow.



I wonder where they got her.

Just when I was about to kill the lot of them. We arrive at the Neoteric Hovertrek series 6 station. These things are pretty sweet.

Deadpool wants to drive. I tell him,if I drive, I'll let keep playing his Dvd.

"Awesome Sauce, MOAR". He yells.

Once the motor is ready for top speed, I make a sharp turn and DP's Dvd player hits the water and thankfully is gone.

Praise Raptor Jesus.

It takes longer than I thought to get to Santa, I mean the North Pole. The cold air and water hitting us, is freezing.

After we dock the craft. The Elves give a the low down. The making of the toy thing was a cover. Santa doesn't care about good little boys and girls.

I ask why.

They tell me, Santa found out about the little blue pill.

Oh man, not good. The Elves leads us Santa.



"Santa...Who did this to you..."I ask.

"I did". Says someone stepping into the light.



Ok, Wow... Santa must of been a really good boy. Try as I might, I don't see a problem.

I tell the Elves to give Santa the rest of his pills and monitor his heart every other hour.

Lets make some toys. Subsequently later, we come up with two awesome toys. Both robots.

Monkey IronMan



Boxing Cat.




Santa gives us a thumbs up and heads back to his room.

Pit Stop here we come.

Dental for All.

Raptor Jesus rules.

8 comments:

captain koma said...

Well what happened to Mrs Claus?

Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Aw that's sweet, Santa's gettin' some.

Maybe Santa and Mts. Claus have an open relationship.

Professor Xavier said...

What's with all the contestants getting religion this season? You know praying might be considered getting outside help and would therefore be a violation of the rules. I'll have to check the book.

Gyrobo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gyrobo said...

Marc's wife!

Vella said...

I don't think my dad is praying... Yay I want Boxing Kitty!

Mr. Bennet said...

My daughter's already begging me for a boxing cat this year.

Paula Abdrool said...

That cat is the cutest thing ever! I just want to take it and stuff it and hang it on my rearview mirror!!